Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Blog Post Assignment 4

Dear Professor Hall,
     I am writing this advice letter on behave of my fellow student.  I have been giving the task as a student teacher to make a "man" think like a man.  I am concerned on the outcome.  Maybe I will not complete my task before his time.  See, he was accused of a crime he did not do; he just was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  Now he is giving the electric chair!  At his court hearing, they called his names, HOG ! Now while being incarcerated, he has a mindset as this hog they labeled him as.  What should I say to him?  What may I teach him?  How can I not run out of time?  If I do not set my goal, I will feel like a failure!  Maybe I can start from the beginning of a young mans life until his current age.  Or maybe I could teach him my way of living as a middle-age, male teacher! I need advice.
                                                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                                                  confused as ever, Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment