Sunday, January 15, 2017

Blog post assignment 1

Hello my name is SanTeidra Hawthorne. I am a honors student at Ben C. Rain High School. My hobbies are reading, doing choreographed dances, and cooking. My academic goals is to graduate high school with a 80% or higher average and a vigorous GPA. After high school, I plan to go to college for Culinary Arts and Cosmetology. I plan not to take classes in Mobile,AL. I think that some of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's vision of the "American Dream" has not been achieved. There are still some racism going on in America. Most southern states are still against blacks. Us Americans do not all ways have natural rights as he expressed. The government is falling apart slowly. If King was still living, he would be demented!

1 comment:

  1. Going to a college outside of Mobile is good choice! Good commentary about Dr. King's vision of the American Dream; yes, we have a lot of work to do in this country!

    ReplyDelete