Sunday, January 29, 2017

Blog Post Assignment 2

     My all time dream is to be working at a 5 tar restaurant.  I have always been passionate in cooking and presentation.  I grew up in the kitchen.  I watched different television shows dealing with food.  I have explored many different types of food.  As I grew older, the idea of cooking began to grow.
     College is the first step to achieving my dream.  I am currently at student at Ben C. Rain High school and we do not have any classes dealing with culinary arts. Even though culinary arts does not require an education, I will still be going to college to get a license.  To avoid deferring my dream, I will push and let nothing stand in my way and I have a dream for my future just like everyone else.  I will do whatever it take to achieve it.  I have a huge plan for the future and I plan to make something of myself.  I will not give!

1 comment:

  1. Very good! You will achieve your dream. Culinary arts is a fun and interesting field! Great post.

    ReplyDelete